Generally, everyone suffers from acne in a time of his life. They understand the feeling of disappointment about the new product that convinces you, will cure all your acne treatment. You heard from your friends that doo-hickey product give amazing results and all your hope are up. You have seen many advertisements to get rid of acne problems but often doesn’t work very well. After using these products, you see entirely no change, and your acne is as ever. Usually, your pocket doesn’t allow you to get medicated treatment because of too much expensive. One of the big problems with every famous brand is that the company’s behind them spend more money on advertisements rather than to make their products more effective.
But you can treat your acne problems in a professional way. It might sound far-fetched, but the reality is that most of the studies show that home remedies are the best treatment to fight your skin problems. These home remedies are going to be some of the easiest and most effective ways to deal with all types of your acne problems. Yes it’s real natural ingredients are mostly used in the skin products, so why we do not use the natural products in our daily life.
In this article, I will show you the best natural treatment to fight against your acne growth because home remedies seem to be quite useful for mild acne conditions because these are natural.
Alcoholic hepatitis | Symptoms, Causes, and Prevention
Best Home Remedies for Acne
1. Lemon juice: lemon contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a citric fruit that is rich in vitamin C. Its low PH value makes it antibacterial agent. If you drink it, it will distract all toxins from your body fairly. And if you will apply it on your skin, it works as a gentle peel generally helping you in getting rid of whiteheads, blackheads, and other unattractive blemishes.
So here are best two ways to make use of lemon to deal your acne problems — you can drink it and apply directly on your skin. However, we suggest drinking it on your daily basis.
- Using lemon as a drink: Squeeze a fresh lemon into a glass or bottle and add lukewarm water in it. To get the best result to drink it daily in the morning before having your breakfast.
Apply it topically: Squeeze a half sliced lemon into a small pot. Add water to dilute it. Take a small piece of cotton and sop it in lemon juice and apply gently on your affected areas.
Honey is a nature’s best aid. It decreases swelling, redness and if you used raw honey, it exfoliates your skin because its an astringent or it can secure your skin from bacterial growth. When we’re considering home remedies for treating acne, we can’t neglect it because it cannot do any harm to your skin but if you suffer from allergy problem, you are not recommended to try out this remedy.
- Take two tablespoons of raw honey and mix 1 or one an a half tablespoons of natural cinnamon into it.
- Apply it to your face and takes time about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preferably, you should apply it after steam or rinse your face with warm water because it will be more effective when your skin pores are opened.
After 15 minutes, rinse your face with warm water and clean your face with a clean washcloth.
Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is also contained anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. And best natural product to fight your acne infections and bacteria. Just like honey, it is also a strong antiseptic that can be effective in treating your acne and can even balance your skin PH value.
- Take some apple cider vinegar and add 4 to 5 water drops.
- Apply it on your face with cotton bids
Let it sit for 8 to 10 minutes and then rinse it off with fresh water.
Sea salt Mask:
Seawater is an excellent source of natural relief to your skin, but in some cases, it is not available in your nearby. You can make sea salt water in your home.
How to make a sea salt mask:
- You’d need one and a half tablespoons of sea salt and mix it probably with a half tablespoon of extra virgin oil.
- When it takes a paste form, apply it on your face or affected areas and leave it 15 minutes.
Now rinse this paste off your skin by generally massaging. The sea salt will gently exfoliate your skin, and the oil will secure dryness that the salt can cause. Don’t get nervousness if the oil seems hard. Just rinse your skin as you usually use to do and then dry to your face with a clean washcloth.
You can use this mask two or three times in a week to get best results. But if it is excessive to your skin, then you can limit it to only once a week.
Use of zinc:
If acne left dark spots or caused scarring on your face, so there is no better way to treat it with using zinc. Its a proven track to healing the tissues of your skin and therefore it can be effective in reducing scarring. It is also aid to reduce infections and inflammation on your skin. So increase the amount of zinc in your diet to get positive results for your skin. These foods are the best source of zinc, Beef, spinach, nuts, chicken, mushroom, peas and lambs.
Tomatoes can effectively help in clearing away your acne, scars right in the convenience of your home. It’s also an astringent, so, therefore, it can reduce excess oil from your skin. And it also tightens your skin pores.
- Take a tomato without the shell and cut it to make half, and get the inner damp portion of tomato on your affected areas and leave it for 30 to 40 minutes or even an hour as you wish.
Use this amazing remedies five times a week
Use of aloe vera:
Everybody knows about the aloe vera benefits all across the world. This natural plant stores water in their roots, leaves, and stems.which give it a flashy look. It is widely used as an active ingredient in moisturizer, scrub, sunscreen lotion, soaps, and face washes. The anticipated and antibacterial properties in aloe vera are very effective in reducing the redness and acne. Bacteria which is having in aloe vera prevent from acne wounds and accelerates the process of healing.
You can use aloe vera with honey to treat acne.
- One tablespoon of aloe vera
- One tablespoon of raw honey
- One and a half teaspoons of rose water
- Blend all these ingredients
- Apply this powerful mask on your face or affected areas for 20 minutes
Use this mask 3 to 4 times a week
Green Tea for acne treatment:
Another highly recommend a homemade remedy for acne is to use natural green tea frequently. There are many numbers of reasons why you should take green tea. Green tea has antibacterial property, and it acts as an agent in the body, increases fat burning, and improves the immune system.
Green tea can also control the abnormal hormonal activity inside the body,
which is the biggest cause formation of acne.
Green tea is very effective to fight against free radicals that cause tissue and cell damage. So consider that the drinking 2-3 cups of green tea in your daily routine without any hesitation.
Using Garlic to heel pimples:
Garlic has been prominently used for the purpose of treating different types of severe diseases. If we talk about a herb that is the antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral, and an antioxidant agent. Garlic is suitable for acne treatment because of the presence of sulfur in it.
In the morning before 1 hour of breakfast take two cloves of raw garlic with water daily. It will cleanse your body from inside out by refining your blood.
You can apply it directly to your face!
- Takes merely a slice of garlic.
- Gently rub it on your pimples.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
If you have sensitive skin than should avoid it.
Use of papaya:
Papaya is a sweet fruit that is rich in essential vitamins like A, B, C, K, and it has good soluble fiber. Not only that, but its have antibacterial, antiviral, and fungal properties that make it very effective source of nutrient-rich food.
So you should eat papaya every day to help in opening up your clogged skin pores. For the topical usage, follow these simple steps.
- Crush one papaya into small pieces
- Squeeze the papaya gently to extract juice
- Apply this juice on your skin
- Leave it 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse your face with warm water
So that was the best Home Remedies for treating acne problems that are simple and work. We prefer First you should seriously consider maintaining the proper inner balance of your body and using these home remedies for best results. For managing your inner body balance, you should eat rich nutrients food, and some vegetables avoid junk foods, cold drinks, soft drinks, and use sugar as even as you can.
We are very hopeful these tips make your skin glowing, acne free, and dull free.